Dr Elson Chee Chern Shiung
Aesthetic Medicine Physician
The decision for Dr Chee to practice aesthetic medicine was an easy one. For over a decade practicing medicine in various disciplines, he experienced great personal satisfaction looking after patients in a holistic manner. He feels that dramatic improvements in a person’s attitude and outlook on life could be achieved by correcting what appeared to be “minor” physical afflictions.
Dr Chee has spent over 6 years in Singapore to build up his experience as a medical professional who provide novel, safe and effective aesthetic treatments to his patients. He has received various training in this field locally and abroad, and will be continuously doing so in order to bring out the true beauty of his patients. Dr Chee believes customer care and confidentiality are something that he will always emphasize to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor in Medicine, Obstetrics & Surgery - National University Of Ireland
- Diploma in Dermatology (UK)
- Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine (Singapore)
- Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) No: 39743
- Letter of Credentialing and Privileging Aesthetic Medical Practice (LCP) by the Ministry Of Health