Dr. Elson Chee Chern Shiung
Aesthetic Medicine Physician
The decision for Dr. Elson Chee to practice aesthetic medicine was an easy one. For over a decade practicing medicine in various disciplines, he experienced great personal satisfaction looking after patients in a holistic manner. He feels that dramatic improvements in a person’s attitude and outlook on life could be achieved by correcting what appeared to be “minor” physical afflictions.
Dr. Elson Chee has spent over 6 years in Singapore to build up his experience as a medical professional who provide novel, safe and effective aesthetic treatments to his patients. He has received various training in this field locally and abroad, and will be continuously doing so in order to bring out the true beauty of his patients. Dr. Elson Chee believes customer care and confidentiality are something that he will always emphasize to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB BCh BAO) - National University of Ireland (NUI)
- Diploma in Dermatology - Cardiff University, UK
- Diploma in Family Medicine - National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) (No. 39743)
- Letter of Credentialing and Privileging Aesthetic Medical Practice (LCP) by the Ministry Of Health Malaysia (No. LCP-AMP-001/2017(62))