Last Updated: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 22:08:16 +0800
At ERUFU Care, we take your reviews and comments very seriously. Over 1.5 million patients use ERUFU Care to search for specialist medical clinics or doctors in Malaysia every year for a better healthcare experience. Your feedback is very important to us, and we pay our utmost attention to it as your experience is our top priority.
There are two types of reviews here at ERUFU Care: medical clinic healthcare partner reviews and ERUFU Care’s platform and concierge services reviews. The reviews we publish here are genuinely from the users/patients of ERUFU Care.
You can find medical clinic reviews on their respective pages. We make it our utmost priority to ensure that these reviews are handled professionally:
- In keeping with our belief in building effective communication between patients and healthcare professionals, we take the views of patients and ERUFU Care users very seriously. This includes reviews and comments from patients regarding the medical clinic’s service and communicative satisfaction, but not on the professional medical procedures conducted by the doctors.
- However, we take a firm stand on neutrality and on our role as a mediator between patients and our healthcare partners/medical clinics. Therefore, we do not condone reviews regarding the medical aspects and practices of our healthcare partners. We respect the medical expertise and authority practiced by our medical healthcare partners, and hold the doctors’ and specialists’ judgments in high regard. We will focus on the aspect of communicative service provided by the medical clinic , as part of our mission to facilitate the healthcare journey for the patients.
- Reviews of medical clinics are collected via phone calls by our dedicated care team to patients following their visit to the medical clinic. We take initiatives in caring for the patients in their healthcare experience from their visit to the clinic to their recovery following their treatments. Personal telephone conversations include discussion on the patients’ satisfaction, feedbacks and/or reviews regarding their experience in terms of the services provided by the medical clinic. Patients then have the opportunity to rate the medical clinic’s services out of 5 stars, with 5 being the highest mark. Each medical clinic page has an overall rating score (out of 5 stars), which is the average score from all the reviews collected for the medical clinic.
- After collecting the reviews, we publish them on our website according to the date the reviews are collected. Published reviews are verified by ERUFU Care’s care team through phone calls directly to the patient. These reviews have labels of ‘verified by phone’ when published on the medical clinic page. We will then notify both parties (the medical clinic and the patients) about the published reviews via email and SMS. To protect the personal privacy of patients, we will never publish personal information (full name, phone number, email address, identification number/passport number) on our reviews. Reviews from patients will only show the first name of the patients (or pseudonyms if requested).
- Complaints from patients about their healthcare service experiences in medical clinics will be dealt with professionally. Our dedicated care team will always keep in contact with both the patient and the medical clinic to follow up on the progress towards providing a satisfactory solution for both the patient and the medical clinic. However, negative reviews will also be published as constructive comments for both the medical clinics and for ERUFU Care, as we uphold the value of your comments and will make sure to build on them.
- ERUFU Care reserves the right to remove any comments or reviews that are not beneficial to the public or patients, which can include, but not limited to: spammies, marketing comments and inappropriate remarks.
- Medical clinics 3rd party reviews integration:
- There are also integrations of medical clinic reviews from WhatClinic.com and/or Facebook on some of the medical clinic pages in our platform upon request from our healthcare partners. These reviews are integrated under the consent of the respective medical clinics and under the authorisation of Facebook.
- The medical clinics bear full responsibilities and verifications on third-party reviews from WhatClinic.com and Facebook. ERUFU Care bears no responsibility or liability on third-party reviews.
- ERUFU Care is open to future integration of other third-party reviews, but only under the consent and authorisation of our healthcare partners, and held under full responsibility by the respective medical clinics.
- Sources of clinic reviews can be seen on the published reviews: from ERUFU Care, WhatClinic.com, or Facebook.
For more information on our platform review system, here’s our ERUFU Care platform service reviews policy:
- At ERUFU Care, we insist on keeping the window of communication open, especially for patients or ERUFU Care users. We accept comments and reviews as constructive remarks from users, to continuously improve our services and we publish them as they are.
- Reviews for the service provided by ERUFU Care are collected via phone calls by our dedicated care team to patients following their visit to the medical clinic via assistance from our platform. Personal telephone conversations include discussion on the users’ satisfaction and reviews regarding their experience from visiting ERUFU Care’s website to completing their treatments in the medical clinic they have chosen. Users then have the opportunity to rate their ERUFU Care concierge experience out of 5 stars, with 5 being the highest mark. The overall rating published on ERUFU Care is the average of the total score given by all ERUFU Care users.
- After collecting the reviews, we publish them on our website according to the date the reviews are collected. Published reviews are verified by ERUFU Care’s care team through phone calls directly to the user. We will then notify the user about the published review via email and sms.
- To protect the personal privacy of patients, we will never publish personal information (full name, phone number, email address, identification number/passport number) on our reviews. Reviews from patients will only show the first name of the patients (or pseudonyms if requested). Translation of ERUFU Care services reviews will be done in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, and Bahasa Indonesia. We do our best to make sure the reviews given match in every language, to prevent any misinterpretation of information.
At ERUFU Care, we believe in building effective communicative relationships between patients and healthcare professionals, keeping them connected to get the right care they need. With this, we keep communications open, and we believe that our reviews platform can provide a venue for the voice of all who use ERUFU Care.
The medical clinics and doctors listed on ERUFU Care have been verified with the protocol provided by the Ministry of Health (M.O.H) Malaysia and Indonesia. Read more: ERUFU Care Protocol To Verify Legality of Clinics and Doctors