Dr Lee Haw Keong
Aesthetic medicine is a minimally invasive procedure or treatment to enhance a person’s physical appearance. In the old days, people can’t do much on their physical appearances.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS/MB ChB/MB BCh/MB Bchir/BMBS) - Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), India
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine - USA
- Diploma in Dermatology - Thailand
- Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) (No. 47883)
- Member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)